Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my wildest dreams of becoming an intern and getting established

I will be able to dress up like a professional and act like a professional if I do the UN internship for enforcing The International Declaration of Human Rights or if I do the internship that involves teaching people how to read and write or do other physical activities. I would be no good at teaching them how to do anything be read and write. I need those other physical activity classes.
I might join a girl's soccer team that will be gratis, and I am getting headway into learning how to find a person to give me horseback riding lessons a few times a month.
There are more fun looking people in the program than I thought. I learned what a fractura is and that that is the kind of receipt I need to get a refund from the government rather than have to pay for things I didn't know I had to declare.
I need to learn how to get to Peru.
I have been waking up to mate, CCR's "Bad Moon Rising" on my alarm clock widget, and a piece of fruit.
The yellow wall in the living room/dining room is feeding on me and I on it. It is my vortex and my sunnn. I will find friends that will either understand me or pretend that they do or both. I need to find some authentic Argentine music as most of what I have heard is terrible American music before going to the market. I can't wait to watch Disney in Spanish while I eat either.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for that yellow wall. Is it wallpaper or paint? Paint may be ok.

    ReplyDelete