Saturday, February 28, 2009

nothing to do with julie andrews

.I woke up this morning puking and my stomach is exploded. It's not food poisoning or a hangover or curable by Tums. It is a disaster, and it is hard to digest water. Parasite? I do not know.
.If you ever get to try palmitos, they are yummy on pizza. Buenos Aires loves pizza. And there is some odd nacho-cheese-squirt-thing that is available called salsa. I don't understand! And the national tequila is tasty and sweet and cinnamony. I've never felt so dreamy about it ever.
.I like the olives that sit on top of the pizzas in a geometric sort of formation, I think.
.There are very cute little plates that the restaurants put out of tiny little snacks, and I know I love that!
.I'm giving up toilet paper and cutting back on meat and won't buy a pack of cigarettes until Monday.
.The phones/celulares are really confusing even with help. The number systems are a disaster, and the phones still won't work. I like the little tunes that come from it, though.
.Q: Where's the second world?
...Oh, A: Were the communist states aka it fell down the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment