Thursday, February 26, 2009

friends, drag show, yay

I went to my first drag show at a lesbian bar yesterday! Wee! Emily and I made friends with some local girls who wanted to get down. They invited us for dinner and drinks tonight in Amalgro! Err, all of them were extremely sweet sans uno. There was an extremely beautiful girl that was interested in me, and I should've kissed her after I told her I was down with boys and one in partic. Why not, eh? No harm done. We left and went to a rather yicky club in Palermo which is very extremely vibrant and lovely and clearly upper class. Everything was crisp and trendy and colorful. Unfortunately the club turned my head into a robot and made me regret leaving the purple bar with no rooms and lots of women and the cutest bartender I ever did see. I must take him home and introduce him to a gay boy, I must.
I feel rather ill today, and adjusting to staying out until 5 am or later on a daily basis is doing a number on my already confused bod. It's okay bod, we'll adjust. I just hope I'm not getting sunstroke for I'm wickedly warm and haven't sweat all day. Blehblehblehhh. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment