Friday, March 13, 2009

logistics

Also I was put into Advanced Spanish 2, and I know I am better at speaking than this. I should not have a lot of wine the night before an early test. 100 multiple choice that is extremely narrow in its vocabulary and grammar is terrible in addition to using these really complicated put 8 paragraphs in the right order to make a story and then 5 short answer questions that don't all make sense because of the vocabulary. I'm demanding a recount on Monday and also to be placed in Argentine poetry. If not I will be very extremely bored.
I'm telling the doorman I have a boyfriend tomorrow and seeing if he stops. If not I'm telling the landlord. People are easy reads, and he is clearly not happy with his life.
Time for bopping and ice cream and theatrical dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment