Friday, September 25, 2009

thoughts on the animal kingdom or some such

Wolves are very important. I am thinking on the man in Valparaiso with a crew of three wolf-like canines. I bet he is very important too.
Sometimes when you meet a balding dog, you never forget him. This is also very important. While wolves are tough, some dogs lead rough lives and should not be left to the dust!
I am going to war with the cat across the street who is really out of line and harassing my cat. It is very important that I employ an effective strategy on the offense and defense end. I may find statues of wolves and audio of horrible growling and thrashing sounds to insert on front porch. He must be taught a lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Ehmm... I'm thinking what I should write...
    First, i'm not english speaker (Maybe you realize that) but always like to learn new languajes (Or something like that).
    Second, I like your blog :)
    Third, I start to read it, but I didn't finish it yet, and I'm going to sleep so... I decide to... Ehmm... I don't know how write what I like to write(?)
    Whatever, is always good have a little practise of english(?)
    I'll come to finish my read tomorrow, I think...
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete