Friday, May 15, 2009

I am waiting to start an art day while Alex is dillydallying in the shower. This week it has begun to get cold so I spent more time cuddling with blankets than I would have originally liked. I have gathered minimal resources to combat with onslaught of the cold which should be of some assistance, I hope.
Lately, I am finding myself being drawn to building on my project for the fall and wanting to create new ones. But which to choose?! I could do anything so why settle for just anything?
I miss the northwest of Argentina and am dying to remain mobile. My goal for this weekend is to keep collecting warm things. Even warm sock things. So I don't get all slow and stuffff.
My computer is broken, and I looked at the sheet the man gave me at the apple store. He checked that it was turned in: dirty, marked, and streaky. You Mr. Apple, have no idea how hard it is to keep the mac clean.
This week has been a bit of a blur. I will be very upset if all of my music, photos, and screen play has been erased. I was so forward to continuing it in the fall! The fall is now. I need to work on a flexibility and strength building plan to combat the trapeze next week and the chinchillas in July. I have reconciled to learning Alex's dj equipment so that once I have fleshed out a blues collection, I can put some things together. Also, to not growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment