Saturday, May 16, 2009

Art weekend continues in a lazy, colorful, setting-up-shop kind of way. The first wrap I've had in months churned the butter in the oven, the museo de bella arte had a cooling effect, and malba (museum of latin american art in buenos aires) got it back into a boil. Benches had locks of wood beams that extended up and over and twirled and around, and it isn't everyday a bench makes you feel like a ballerina. That was too much, actually, because I certainly didn't feel like a ballerina but flowing qualities there were plenty. Later a human rights photographer of a beautiful sort greeted Alex and I at an art gallery opening I set out to enjoy inside of a room that could be a very roomy walk-in closet. We didn't stay long as the crowd seem to know each other intimately, and it's already odd enough to be the only anglophone, let alone the only stranger.
A punk venue was found and some Punk Attitude enjoyed. I spent quite a long time this morning debating about volunteering with the chinchillas, and a verdict has yet to be reached. I must shake off this sitting in filth effect and keep moving into the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment